- The Vietnam market has been growing at a consistent rate of between 5 – 7% in the past 5 years
- With the change of regulations for foreign direct investments and the TPP agreement, the economy in Vietnam looks set to grow continuously.
- Vietnam has a growing middle class who has an increasing disposable income
- They are the 3rd largest country in South East Asia with $90million population
- Gathering of information on rules and regulations of setting up a company in Vietnam, labour laws and banking laws through local lawyers
- Analysis of macroeconomics, market trend and competitors
- Interviews and survey of potential customers and competitors